(as of Nov 24,2020 19:16:53 UTC – Details)
NEW! We’re disrupting the paper industry by creating paper designed for individual needs at an affordable price!
Whether your students just need handwriting help, are struggling with visual processing, Irlen Syndrome, eye tracking, floating letters, messy handwriting, low vision or other challenges that make writing a bit harder EZ Visual Handwriting is here to help.
Writing is more fun when it’s not such hard work! Traditional composition books and regular notebook paper can be overwhelming, confusing and visually overstimulating for kids and teens trying to keep their letters organized on the lines.
We’ve created a variety of visual cues (thicker baselines, highlighted lines) combined with your choice of paper color (white, gray or cream) to help writers of all ages identify the top, middle and bottom writing lines – while limiting the amount of visual information they are processing at one time.
These logical composition books and journals encourage correct letter placement, alignment and decrease resistance to writing – making writing more fun.
No more boring! Look for our fun stylish designs in vibrant colors that kids, teens and adults will love. Click on the brand EZ Visual Handwriting to buy your favorite size and style!
Our notebooks and journals are helpful for writers of all ages struggling with:
- Visual Processing
- Messy Handwriting
- Sensory Processing
- Eye Tracking
- Eye Teaming
- Convergence Insufficiency
- Fine Motor Delays
- Messy Handwriting
- Floating Letters
- Irlen Syndrome
- Delayed handwriting
- Low Vision
Why You’ll Love This!
- No confusing colored lines – this ideal layout includes a yellow highlight, thicker bold baseline and gray dashed midline so it’s easier for kids to identify the top, middle and bottom lines
- 10% Gray Paper to cut glare and decrease eye strain
- Encourages correct letter placement and alignment
- More space between the lines so the writing area is easier to identify
- Less overwhelming – paper is designed to limit the amount of visual information kids need to process
- Soft cover
- Professionally designed
- Professionally printed glossy cover
- Wide Ruled
- 50 pages
- Larger 8.5 x 11 inch
- Perfect bound glued spine
Techniques Supported by Occupational Therapists, Vision Therapists and Teachers.
Buy Today and see the difference! If you’re not sure which layout your writers will be most comfortable with, we’ve created the Sample Composition Notebook which includes all the different color combinations. A perfect classroom resource!
Click on our Author Name to find all Handwriting Help for your student!
Makes a Great Gift For Special Educators, Paraprofessionals, Teachers, Occupational Therapists, Vision Therapists, Homeschoolers.