(as of Nov 27,2020 10:24:03 UTC – Details)
– Gives your heart a break – when you are upside down, you reverse the blood flow in your body and it encourages venous return – the return of blood flow back to the heart.
– Helps your lymphatic system – inversions in yoga encourages the flow of lymph back to the heart.
– Improves your balance – Inversions add another dimension to balance training. It also forces you to learn to sense your body in space in a different way (proprioception).
– Builds core strength – when you’re upside-down and you have to engage your core in order to stay upright.
1 x hammock
1 x Connecting rope
1 x Extension band
1 x lock
1. Yoga hammock hanging anchor must be strong, hanging upside down from the height of the first floor is not more than 30 CM, to prevent accidentally fall injuries.
2. Please check whether yoga hammock stage link is loose, whether extended with excessive wear before use.
3. Avoid carrying buttons and damage of yoga hammock or sharp objects.
4. This product is not fireproof fabric, please stay away from fire source.
5. Avoiding choose places which have gravel, twigs and other sharp hard object. Make sure the floor is clean and smooth.
6. Please allow 1-3cm (0.4-1.18") difference due to manual measurement and slight color variation for different display setting.
7. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Easily Setup: The indoor swing is easy to set up. You and your child can start playing as soon as a new swing arrives.
Rugged and Durable: Our indoor swing pods are sturdy and durable and can safely accommodate children under 440 pounds.We also make the pressure therapy. The swing is washable, so you can easily deal with chaos.
Calming Effect: The swing of sensory therapy is specially designed for the needs of children.The compression helps your child feel safe as if hugging or being wrapped.
Reduce Stress: Be alert to your child’ s anxiety and troubles. Your child will receive positive sensory benefits from our swing.The combination of swing and compression provides perfect sensory input for vestibular autism. It is a great way for your kids to spend a stressful day!